Historical Buildings of Kenai
Entry Deadline: 6/1/2019 5pm Saturday
As an artist, reflect on the rich and varied history of Kenai using buildings or settings within the Kenai city limits. Bring in work that showcases all facets of culture, industry, environment of our city. Use history’s bones, the historic buildings, to communicate where we’ve been and what we’ve learned. Communicate this spirit in 2 or 3D. Use any media such as pastels, water color, oils, fiber art, sculpture, metal, canvas, wood, found object or stone.
Entry Fee : $25 KFAC members and $35 for non members
- Competition is open to all artists high school age and older.
- Each artist may submit original 2D or 3D artworks with maximum size of 36”x 36”(artwork must be framed and/or ready to hang (wired or d-rings) or otherwisedisplay) in any medium.
- Entry forms can be found on our website www.kenaifineart.com or at KFAC.
- The event is a non-juried show, however, the KFAC Exhibition Committeereserves the right to refuse artwork deemed not suitable for the exhibit.
- A non-refundable fee entitles the artist to submit up to 2 pieces of artwork forconsideration.
- Opening reception Thursday June 7th
- You may submit work as NFS (not for sale) but you will need to submit a price forinsurance purposes.
- For all sales, Artist-Gallery split is 70%-30% for KFAC members and 60%-40%for non members. Membership forms are available on our website or in ourgallery.
- All selected pieces must hang until the end of the show and picked up after6/29/2019 Wednesday-Saturday noon-5pm.
- Submission of your form to the Kenai Fine Art Center is considered acceptanceof the terms and conditions of the exhibition.
- See attached map for city limits